Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Truth Comes Out. We ARE a Bunch of Racists

Ok, so seriously, I think it's about time we peeps on the right of center came out of the closet for what we are. We ARE racists. I know, I know, we've been trying to hide it all these years, but you folks on the left always knew the truth about us. And how could we have POSSIBLY though of hiding it. It should have been obvious from the start that everything we say, was in fact cloaking in inward disdain for black people. God I hate those negros. If only we can get back to those good ol' days when use black folk served us white people. Maybe if we all got together, we can send that boy in the oval office some watermelon, he might get the hint and leave once and for all. And yes, I too realize that most of the people we demonstrate against aren't even black, but they are black enough. Especially that Pelosi. The way she talks, just like an angry black female.

Ooooooooh you liberals have been too smart for us. What can I say. You are just too damn good at what you always do by spotting out racism everywhere.

God, it feels so good to come out of the closet

8 comments:

  1. ^
    Just switch the O and W for T and F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I think a lot of GOP-Jews underestimate the racism among the populist base of their party. Not every Republican is a racist, obviously, but you're a fool if you don't believe that racism is a significant factor, especially in the South.

    (You know, the area that most strongly opposes gay rights and where a huge fraction of Republicans believe that Obama was not born in the U.S.?)

    What did you think they all just disappeared after they left the Democrats/Dixiecrats for the Republicans in the 60s? Many died, of course, but their kids didn't all just suddenly see the light and realize how wrong their parents had been.

    Start reading Steve Sailer and Half Sigma and Pat Buchannan and Tom Tancredo. There's a huge racist element in your party. Don't deceive yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I don't deceive myself. I AM a racist too. Why should my actual content, or the content of others be on the the table when we can constantly obfuscate it and return to the race issue? There is no point. I totally understand that you can garner more emotional response from supporters if you can simply brand us instead. And we SHOULD be branded. We deserve it.

    Ezzie, I'm having a party tonight. Don't forget the white sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much of the racist element in today's Democratic Party is - among African Americans and Hispanics!

    Oppression yesterday does not apparently prevent racist attitudes today.

    To prove me wrong, try to give me your spin on Rev. Wright, Rev. Sharpton, Cynthia McKinney, and La Raza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >To prove me wrong, try to give me your spin on Rev. Wright, Rev. Sharpton, Cynthia McKinney, and La Raza.

    Easy, they would say they are the fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would rather be a racist Republican than an anti-semetic/anti-Israel Liberal.

    ReplyDelete