Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

7 Things I Love

I think I've done this in the past, but why not, since I was tagged, and since I don't have time to post all the stuff I want to... 7 things I love, in no particular order:
  • Thinking (in moderation)
  • Coca~Cola (not in moderation)
  • Football
  • Math, statistics, and economics - the meat and potatoes, not the out-of-touch-with-reality clouds
  • Balance
  • Understanding and Wisdom
  • Mussar
I don't know who hasn't been tagged, so I'm not tagging anyone. Feel free to to do it if you want!

15 comments:

  1. Economics are not out of touch with reality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the day to day living aspect, or within individual companies, etc. Small scale rather than the over-variabled large scale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or in other words micro as opposed to macro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn. I was certain that I'd be on this list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYONE in the Jewish and non-Jewish and everything in between blogosphere has been tagged. Twice.

    But, hey, thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYONE in the Jewish and non-Jewish and everything in between blogosphere has been tagged. Twice.

    Not me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erachet,
    Then consider yourself tagged--I was short one person to tag and you've just become "it."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Serach - Things, not people!! Girls aren't there either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harry-er - What's funny is I enjoyed Macro much more than Micro.

    Jack - You're not a thing. ;)

    Baila - My pleasure. :)

    Erachet - Yeah, well...

    ProfK - You're too nice to her. :P

    Ariella - ! What's funny is it was in my head before I did it, but then I got caught up with what else came to mind. Ah well. :)

    ReplyDelete

  10. Erachet - Yeah, well...

    ProfK - You're too nice to her. :P


    What is this - be mean to Erachet day or something? Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jack - You're not a thing. ;)

    Depends on who you talk to. Some people have suggested otherwise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you love to hate something? (i.e. work)

    ReplyDelete