Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm Baack

On my way to my new job in "Hicksville" (not actual name, or current residence) I drive down "Main St" (actual name) for about three miles, and along the route are some interesting road signs.
Deer Crossing - okay, pretty normal so far... Even b'more had these

Motorists Must Yield for Guide Dog
- not the blind pedestrian, the dog. i can't even find an image of this online, i don't think they really even exist.

And my personal favorite.....
Tractor Crossing - you can't get more out of town than that. (i think this sign almost makes the commute worth it)
Personally, I was hoping for something more along the lines of....

2 comments:

  1. Stam,
    Driving through parts of the rural south gave us two examples to add to your collection in the posting. The first one read: "Road splits ahead--stay on the road" and the second one read: "If you can't read this sign you're driving too fast." I wonder how much the people who write these signs make?

    ReplyDelete