Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Nasralla and the Jets

So...Ezzie thought there wasn't a snowballs chance in Ramalla that I would get around to posting on his blog. I guess the joke's on him, isn't it? On the one hand, we're all very happy that he's working now...but how about the JBlogosphere? Nu, Ezzie? Have you abandoned all of us? What are we, chopped liver?




In honor of the New Year, I hereby present the above video (just click the picture to watch it).

For some additional shameless self-promotion, I won't talk about the time I wore a bandana to Stern (yes, I also got rude comments), or about the time I spent at the Stern dorm (someone had to fix the Student Paper's, "The Observer" computer), instead I'll just point you to the Muqata's Annual Shareholder Report. The year in review section was rather unbelievable -- it's been a long year, and viewing it through the eyes of the JBlogosphere is rather...different, to say the least. Don't forget to check out the financial section as well!

Shana Tova -- A Wonderful Year to you all!

Jameel.
The Muqata

7 comments:

  1. hahaha, i loved the "ana loading! blease wait!"
    that pretty much made my day. thank you.
    shana tova ometukah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is still new at his job so he says he will not be posting from work. Give him a few weeks (or days). Soon he will start being bored at work and will start blogging from there just like the rest of us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bagel under the couch (what a great blog name) --
    Glad you liked it! (After all, whats the point of blogging if you can't entertain people)

    RafiG: Lets hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... even crocs make an appearance in the clip :P

    shana tova :)

    ReplyDelete