Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Work - Day 3

I don't have much time now to respond to all the comments, but it's important to get a few points out there... Part of what was cut off in my first post about work* was a simple statement: I won't be blogging about work very much. First of all, I can't blog about anything I'll be working on even if I wanted to. Second, I'm not really interested in doing so anyway. I don't plan on blogging from work, and I'm not even sure I could, even if I wanted to.

The company I work for is a great one, and I'm impressed with how happy with the firm almost all the people who work there are.

Also, quick reminder for everybody who can make it - I can't - there is a rally outside of the UN today which should be very large. They expect well over 100 buses already. You can also take a few seconds to sign this petition to the UN.

And now, it's time for Day 3 of orientation.

* SD - Firefox still crashes a lot less than IE. :)

3 comments:

  1. Of course they're happy - they're in camp! ;)

    I bet today's activity is to take yesterday's eggs and try to balance them on the sidewalk (or is the equinox tomorrow???)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 28 busses leaving for Northern NJ for the rally. We are very proud, and hope that the throngs of people make a strong statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orientation is always great. Hope that the fun continues when the real work starts and that you will "swim."

    L'Shanah Tovah Ezzie.

    ReplyDelete