Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Can I Pull It Off?

Ahh, the question of the... well, next few days. Many of my friends who read this could probably guess what I'm talking about (and I can't write it here, at least for now), and everyone is welcome to guess yes or no. Either way, you'll get to keep enjoying the guests, at least until I start work (!) next Monday, if not beyond... They're all so good, I'm thinking of keeping them on for whenever they want to post something. (The ones who don't have a blog of their own are definitely remaining here.) Anyways, what do you think? Can I pull "it" off? :)

[As a note, many of my friends say, alternatively, "No way" or "You're nuts... but get going!"]

13 comments:

  1. Ezzie finally starting to work???????
    Air America filing for bankruptcy?????

    Are the planets aligning themselves or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Hyrax. Air America filing is nothing short of expected... and with only 8 planets, it's MUCH easier for them to align. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Says you. Pluto will return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GET OFFLINE AND START DOING SOME HOMEWORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say yes, you're nuts...but get going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck!

    (juggling work and blogging?! you'll definitely need to let work know about the time off you need for the jblogosphere super speical meetings.)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be positve - you can do anything you put your mind to! (But you better work really, really hard!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah - you're missing the one this Sunday! (More on that later! :) )

    MCAryeh - LOL

    Pobody - Shhh! ;)

    Shoshana - Can't say I didn't expect that one... :)

    HH - Ha. Maybe, maybe... but meanwhile, it's much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, you know what I'm trying to pull off.

    If I can pull it off, you can pull your "it" off.

    And ultimately, it's up to HaShem, anyhow!

    (So my friends keep reminding me) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whatever it is you're trying to pull off, do it quick. I like your blog the way it used to be. Now its much too random.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like I've said way too many times to count over the past few weeks - UR CRAZY! But u better pull it off. Or else u won't.....get a ride to White Plains!! Yeah, u'll have to walk. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

    ReplyDelete