Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Not So Much...

...uhhhh, yeah...so, remember this? Someone I know actually did a little digging, I was sent the following e-mail:

Apparently, the story didn't happen exactly as described in the
newspaper
article. See below.

=====================================================
In a message
dated 2/6/2008 3:04:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [
] writes:


Happened to someone I know.

The accident was in Lakewood (corner of New Central and Miller) and he
killed an old couple.

"he could not carry the the pains of the guilt that he killed an old
man" - I think he was okay but asked R' Chaim if he should do
something because, bottom line, he caused a death. R' Chaim said that
probably if a goy is killed by a yid he was from Amalek.

My friend wasn't the one that went to that house - it was a real
estate agent. The house is in Country Place (Lakewood) - a senior
living development.

The man was an American. There was a picture on the wall of Hitler.

B'H my friend's parents are alive and well.

Sorry to (semi) ruin the story. But it's something to think about - If
this is what happens to a story that happened in America only two
years ago...

5 comments:

  1. "
    My friend wasn't the one that went to that house - it was a real
    estate agent. The house is in Country Place (Lakewood) - a senior
    living development."

    Nice, so the guy who emailed you this knows about it 3rd hand? I still don't believe it any more than I believed the original story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, the moral of the story is repulsive: It's not a big deal if you accidentally kill a Goy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. This story is far more believable. Glad I took my short cop-out answer the first time. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever play the game of telephone/telegraph as a kid? This story is sort of like that game. Whatever really happened to begin with is not going to be what we hear at the end. All the vast information available to us today and we still can't get the facts straight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ezzie - guess what i have to say abt this post :)

    ehhh nsm!!!!!

    ReplyDelete