Sunday, January 13, 2008

Untitled

This past Thursday, the group I'm in at work had our annual pre-busy season meeting. It is at this meeting that we are informed of our responsibilities during busy season including how many hours we must bill each week, when busy season will officially end, etc. The numbers were standard and unchanged from last year: 58 billable hours a week [do the math, it's not fun], ending at the end of April (though of course the work will continue past that), and starting...

a week earlier than we'd all thought. As in, Monday. Tomorrow.

The things I'd like to take care of before busy season are far too long to list. Instead, I will list the things it seems I actually will take care of before busy season begins:
  • Family picture.
That's pretty much an all-day event, and at least it's enjoyable. As for the rest of it...

Eh. Hopefully, I'll get around to them at some point.

Powered by WebAds