- A terrific clip at SaraK - probably the best thing ever shown on Oprah. Bring a tissue.
- BeyondBT asks if anyone has experience dealing with marital issues related to observance.
- Via CC, it seems that Iraq did have WMDs as everyone thought, but after the UN destroyed most of them, Iraq destroyed the rest - but pretended not to:
"And what did he tell you about how his weapons of mass destruction had been destroyed?" Pelley asks.
"He told me that most of the WMD had been destroyed by the U.N. inspectors in the '90s. And those that hadn't been destroyed by the inspectors were unilaterally destroyed by Iraq," Piro says.
"So why keep the secret? Why put your nation at risk, why put your own life at risk to maintain this charade?" Pelley asks.
"It was very important for him to project that because that was what kept him, in his mind, in power. That capability kept the Iranians away. It kept them from reinvading Iraq," Piro says.
- ASJ with an excellent quote about constructive criticism from R' Pam.
- Nephtuli sums up very well the issues with the 'wig story' surrounding Chaim Berlin.
- Most importantly, here are the first two parts of R' Yaakov Horowitz's series on molestation within the Orthodox community. Please take out a few minutes to read those posts. Thank you.