Pages

Friday, March 03, 2006

Kosher Cooking Carnival #3 to be hosted by...

...me! Which reminds me, I need to go start cooking. Please submit recipes and tips for Kosher Cooking Carnival #3 to serandez at verizon dot net. The KCC will appear in a couple weeks, right here at SerandEz. Batya, the originator, says...
The one and only Ezzie of SerandEz has volunteered to host the Third Kosher Cooking Carnival. So send serandez at verizon dot net your links of "anything kosher."
  • recipes
  • memories
  • traditions
  • holiday menus
  • cookbook and restaurant reviews

just anything, as long as it's kosher!

Thank you, Ezzie

You're welcome - my pleasure! :)

Here are links to KCCs #1 and #2.

1 comment:

  1. And, bli neder, I will post the story behind the picture in the logo I designed for KCC#2.

    ReplyDelete