Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Orthomom Plays Squash

(via Canonist) Orthomom's lawyer has filed a "memo to quash" in response to the lawsuit of Pamela Greenbaum. It's the fastest 37 pages you'll read... if you enjoy law (as I do), you'll enjoy reading through this. Not only does her lawyer completely debunk the lawsuit and point out egregious mistakes by Greenbaum [lack of specificity, no mention of malice, etc.], he backs it all up incredibly clearly with numerous (higher Court) cases.

Hopefully, the judge thinks it is as clear as well.

3 comments:

  1. Ezzie,
    I can't open the page and I really want to read that memo. I cannot remember, did I leave a post stating that she needs to mention specificity ? I think I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to that page, and in the search box, put in Orthomom. It should show up.

    And I'll check. I think you did. :)

    (Call me, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link is dtil broken and DG, call Ezzie.

    ReplyDelete