Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Difficult Question

Moshe has a very interesting, and difficult, dilemma:
So, I was chatting with a Muslim coworker. He is in no way an extremist and actually condemns those Muslims who “kill in the name of Allah.” He told me how disturbed he was to learn that Jews are commanded to wipe out the entire nation of Amalek. In fact, he was outright upset and expressed his feelings in a way that made me extremely uncomfortable. He said that he is struggling to understand how Jews can be so upset at the Muslims who believe that they have a right and responsibility to murder Jews – if Jews themselves share a similar concept.

Fortunately for me, I had to run and complete an experiment. I clearly need more time to formulate a proper response. He is expecting one sometime this week – I probably won’t bump into him until Thursday.

I am begging all of you knowledgeable people out there to help me out in preparing some arguments. Please. This is important.

Thanks in advance!
If you can be of help, please click over to Moshe and put in a comment. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahhaha

    Tell him to go on GH's site. He'll find the answer there. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading over now.

    ReplyDelete