Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Just Don't Get It

**Spellcheck not working, so I apologize :)**

I really cannot understand the disgusting moral blindness of people. Now, I can somehow expect these kinds of demonstrations in the Arab countries, but I don't understand how Americans can do this? Do they truly do not see that ISRAEL was the one attacked first by Hezbollah? Let me repeat that. Israel was the one attacked first. Do they not understand that during war civilians die? Do they not understand that Lebanon has done NOTHING to rid its country of Hezbollah? What do these idiots suggest Israel do? Knock door to door and ask politly if there are any terrorists are present? How come they never answer these questions?



Islam will dominate! How lovely. I'm sure Americans will just love the idea of having Islam dominate the White House. Ladies, the latest in burkas will be available next fall. Yay




Yes sir, you are right. The people of Palestine do deserve to live in peace. If only your peace loving brothers in the Lebanon would just stop attacking us. Logic, does not seem to be these peoples strength.



I think these two girls should be protesting the guy with the "Islam will dominate" sign. If Islam does indeed win, I don't believe they will have the freedom wear those un-tznuis clothes.




Uh huh. And what Hezbollah is doing to Israeli's is NOT murder?



Fine. Lets just say Judaism is against Zionism. Does this mean you have to side with the people that want us dead? That are murdering us? I just don't get it anymore.


Some of these photos are from a demonstration in front of the Israel Consulate in New York. Anyone see anything?

8 comments:

  1. Satmars making friends with Islamists????

    How cozy. I want to vomit.

    Of course, they'd probably call me a goy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not Satmar, they're Neturei Karta, there's a big difference. As you can see here http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=71966 Satmar condemns them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Naturei Karta are not Jewish. I don't care if their mother was Jewish, the amount of Mitzvot they are breaking, the biggest one being a gargantuan Chillul Hashem, they are NOT Jewish in my eyes. They need to be excommunicated from the community, once and for all. They advocated the elimination of Israel, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, when they conducted an interview in Iran. I saw the interview on MEMRI. I don't care how much "Jew" clothes you wear. They're not Jews, and to go about thinking and presenting themselves as being the apitome of representation of Judaism.... Uch, never mind. They're just disgusting.

    As for the rest, it's a free country, right? You have the right to be a moron and side with murderous thugs. Though, of course, it's a bit ironic that these people want to destroy the very ideals that allow them to say what they're saying. If they were in Syria or Iran, they wouldn't get away with calling for the destruction of the state. They're be tortured and beheaded. Which, is exactly what they want to be done in America. Wait, I have to stop. I'm going in circles here. Hey, a cycle of violence. Cool.
    -OC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blech! Evil! I'm an American Christian, care very much about human rights, but the Israelis are human too, and have a right to EXIST! Bomb the snot out of Lebanon and Palestine, until they shut up and leave Israel alone once and for all!
    </rant>

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the pro-Israel rally on Monday there were no Niturei Karta in sight counter protesting although there were a few anti-Israel protesters across the street. When I say a couple there were no more than 10.

    Olah Chadasha- As far as I know, Niturei Karta have been excommunicated from the Jewsih community including Williamsburg and Monsey and they have their own little shul. I wan't to emphasize little because they do not have many people.

    Why are there coffins wrapped in Canadian flags?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even I'm offended when people call NK's Satmars! But seriously, they are not Satmars. There are many words for what they are. But they are NOT Chassidim. Anybody can grow a beard, put on a long black coat and a furry hat and claim to be whatever they want. But please don't call them Chassidim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They were wrapped in Canadian flags because during the course of the war, 8 (?) Lebanese Canadians were killed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why confuse Judaism with Zionism?

    I can be perfectly Zionistic, while not being Jewish.

    In fact, I like to think I am.

    ReplyDelete