Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Grad Pic

I was just stealing some pictures off of my grandparents' camera, and I found this picture from my graduation. I've never seen myself in a cap and gown except for the paper ones I wore when I was about 3, so... cool! It's too bad you can't see my cap - on the top, with tape, I made a big enough smiley for the audience to enjoy (mature, I know!). Apparently many did, because about 10 different people came over to me afterwards:
"Hey, you're the one who had the smiley face? That was great!" "Kept me laughing through the speeches..." "Hey, thanks - that was really good..."
See, the people who write words don't realize that if you're more than 5 feet away, you can't actually see what it says. But a smiley face? Who can miss that?!

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. That´s a really good pic! You don´t happen to have the hat still, do you? You could take another photo of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture...you two are a gorgeous couple. Are you extremely tall or is Serach itty bitty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic. And, your grandparents have a picture phone??? Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CM - I win, 6'0 - 5'0! :)

    SL - Ummm... I had to check, but the post says camera, not phone... Sorry! ;) But thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY NICE PIC OF THE TWO OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest thing i've ever heard - great idea!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. its good to stand out from the crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you had a picture of me on your cap? I'm flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Jameel!

    Great pic of you two, Ezzie! I have a pic somewhere of my mortar board - I made a music note out of masking tape (I was a music major) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Misread the post somehow. Anyways, I don't think my grandmother owns a camera, so it seems pretty cool anyways.

    ReplyDelete