Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Baby on Top

Some of you may notice that Elianna's laughing face now appears at the top of the tab (if you're using Firefox, which you should be!). I must give thanks to Sarah for this, as she did so to the J-Blogosphere blog, and I merely copied her formatting and replaced the picture. Speaking of... please join the J-Blogosphere community on TTLB by leaving your URL in this post. I hope to insert all the links this weekend sometime if I'm able to. If you notice other links that aren't on there that should, you can leave them in the comments as well - we really appreciate it.

10 comments:

  1. works in firefox, not in safari.

    cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are teh advantages of firefox?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny, because when I opening your blog tight now, I just noticed Elianna's pic and I thought "That is so cute!" and then I see your 2nd post. Very cool how you can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. boohoo, I can't see it, and I have Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - Thanks!

    KollelMama - E-mail me, I'll send you the code...

    Pragmatician - Tons! The most important one is tabbing - you can have just one window open, with a number of tabs on tabs, and you just click back and forth. You can also add extensions of any number of cool things - I added a teeny music player in the bottom bar (FoxyTunes) which can play media from any media I have on my computer, for example. It also lets you re-open tabs you accidently close, windows you accidently close, I have an RSS reader on mine... etc.

    Sara - I'm enjoying :)

    CM - Really? That's weird... check again. It should be in the address bar...

    Irina - :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, now I see it...wasn't looking in the right place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the tip on how to get an image up there. i stole the script from your html. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete