Pages

Monday, March 02, 2009

We're All In This Together

I thought some people might appreciate this:



I don't mean to take away from the posts below - go read all the stuff that Ezzie rounded-up! But hey, every other student or school-related person (like teachers) are off having fun today except for those of us at Stern (just to give you an idea of the likelihood that you will get a snow day if you go to Stern, according to a girl in my class, "I heard that in 1996 they once gave off"), but we're all in this together, right? I find this video fun! :D

3 comments:

  1. OMG that's awesome. We are addicted to HSM in the EK house. My boys LOVED this and are busy transcribing it as I type this to take into school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those who (gasp!) have no idea what this is, here's the original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpILjlp-Jak

    ReplyDelete
  3. They gave off once in 2003. I know, cuz I was there. :)

    ReplyDelete