Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

March Madness X - Want to join?

It's been going on so long, I don't even know how many years it's been. I thought it was the 10th year, but then I saw that my introduction last year said the same thing. So while that's not so important, what is important is that once again, I'm running a March Madness NCAA Tournament Pool. Last year, while I won my brother-in-law's pool, I came in tied for 33rd of 65 entries (ironic) in my own. (In 2007, I came in 6th of 70 entries, thanks to a nice Ohio State run.)

It's a pretty standard pool, with the points per game by round being 1-3-5-9-11-15. It's $5/entry, maximum of three entries.

If you're interested in joining, just comment here with your e-mail or e-mail me at serandez@gmail.com with the title "NCAA Invite Please".

No comments:

Post a Comment