Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Better Jew = Better You

'Tis a busy day*... announcement coming later, though! :)

BeyondBT has started a worthwhile project that fits well with my favorite R' Salanter quote about changing the world - change yourself. (If you scroll over the SerandEz at the top, you should see a few words.) They are asking people to join them in becoming better individually so that we can impact the community at large, by becoming closer to Hashem and being more conscious of what we do. Please read about it here.

* Chofetz Chaim's annual suit sale is at Chofetz Chaim and I think other locations as well until 10pm tonight. My brother informed me that they had a nice selection of quality stuff this year, far better than what they've had in the past (which was already impressive).

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote too!

    Does that mean I should focus on moving myself farther from Hashem, though? ;-)

    ReplyDelete