Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Fortune Cookies

A few nice quotes to go into Shabbos with:
  • Don't spend your precious time asking 'Why isn't the world a better place?' It will only be time wasted. The question to ask is 'How can I make it better?' To that there is an answer. ~ Leo Buscaglia (Hat tip: Scraps)
  • You will become a great philanthropist in your later years. ~ Fortune Cookie I ate. I wouldn't mind being one right now...
  • We all live under the same sky, but we don't see the same light. ~ Fortune Cookie
  • Shabbos is coming, we're so happy, we're going to sing and shout out loud! ~ Uncle Moishy
Have a great Shabbos, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Am I the only one that has noticed that lately fortune cookies are more likely to contain pithy little sayings instead of actual fortunes?

    Glad you actually got a nice one though Ezzie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. G6 - Yes! I was happy to see a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete