- You'd never take steroids or substances banned by organizations like the NCAA, right? You're not like that, of course! But... do you drink Vitamin Water?
- Harry has a pair of posts on gedolim, one about how they are all too often manipulated, one about why they fail and what we as a community can do about it. While it's certainly interesting, I think that as with many issues, it will take someone actually standing up and saying it from the gadol end before people will listen. And yes, that's a bit of a catch-22.
- This story is sickening, and is likely going to be (properly) used as fodder for anti-abortion activists. I think R' Menken's take on Cross-Currents is absolutely spot-on. Warning - you will be sickened by the story, whatever your politics.
- I enjoyed this post on "Meeting Dad" on dates by Bad4.
- Ironically, I've been meaning to post this piece on procrastination by NorthernLight for a while.
- NoyG is supressing his urge to fight after the latest shift to extremism in the Charedi community in Israel hits stores - sex segregation.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Ezzie's Blog Roundup II, 2/10
'Tis a busy day today, and I'd really love to comment on the current political landscape, but do not have the time. Instead, here are some good links that have nothing to do with that and are actually of interest to y'all: :)