- Bad4 says an advantage of dating is the opportunity to broaden your mind.
- Jameel has copied a beautiful piece on the parents of one of the students who were slaughtered in last year's Mercaz Harav massacre. Tonight is the yahrtzeit.
- Treppenwitz is troubled by the sticker he accepted that allows him to pass easily from his home to the rest of the country - why does he need it?
- Northern Light gives a little education on the definition of marriage.
- William Isaac - someone who has actually nationalized banks - explains why it's just such a horrible idea.
- A day after the NY Times asks a question [thanks SpEd] that has troubled many people for a while - is Google too big - Gmail crashed all across the world. (Personally, I've found it to have turned more and more glitchy lately.)
- Seforim blog has a very interesting piece by Daniel Lasker on a piece of Judaism that has yet to occur in my lifetime, but will be happening next month: Birchas HaChama.
- Daled Amos has fun news from the world of medicine - blogging is good for your brain.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
E-Z Reads, 2/24/09
As is often the case, there are a number of interesting reads out there on this fine sunny February morning; in general, if you see something interesting, please don't hesitate to send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!