Pages

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

JES: Video Cutout

This is the video I wish I could play at some point during the presentation. It's hilarious. Thanks to my good friend AppleJuiceGuys for reminding me of its existence; we were talking about all the problems people have been listing as the largest problems facing the Orthodox community, and he said "Forget all the other ones, there's really just one: STOP BUYING STUFF YOU CAN'T AFFORD. It's like that old SNL skit..." So, I hope you enjoy it as much as we have:

3 comments:

  1. Yo, Hulu is domestic US viewing only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, do people need that book! I would add one other page to it about not buying a house you can't afford because you got a great "interest only" mortgage deal. I don't normally link to videos,but I'll link to your post of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akiva - Is it? I didn't know that...

    Ariella - I think that's included in Page One. :)

    ReplyDelete