Pages

Monday, May 04, 2009

Totally Inappropriate

Its not every day that someone sends me something so totally inappropriate, that I refuse to publish it on my blog. However, despite the totally insanity of this anonymously sent video, I felt it needed to be published somewhere.

Since Ezzie's a die hard CAVS fan, his blog is the only possible venue I could think of.

This youtube video was sent to me anonymously this morning, and depicts a shul (supposedly in Raanana) and it's electronic message board with Shabbat information on it.

Around 17 seconds into it, is when the Mazal Tov announcement appears that would probably cause Ezzie to get up and cheer.



Sheesh.

2 comments:

  1. I have one worse: A friend of mine told me that when he was in Boston a about 10 years ago, at the end of Kaddish, the members of the minyan yelled out v'NOMAR! amein.

    ReplyDelete