- Okay, so Federal Judge Vinson's ruling of ObamaCare as unconstitutional isn't an "easy" read, but it's really interesting to read through and follow not only the logical flow, but also the history (Judge Vinson seems joyful to give a bit of a Constitutional history lesson), analogies, and the way law flows and why it's important to set stop points.
- A Mother in Israel has an incredibly well-done video of how teens are impacted by the amount we're tuned into technology. It's a bit scary how real much of it really is.
- Neil discusses one of our favorite people in history, R' Salanter, in honor of his yahrtzeit.(The rollover on the title of this blog is a reference to my favorite quote, which is R' Salanter's.)
- Interesting piece on .299 and .300 hitters in baseball.
- An interesting pair of pieces at Dealbreaker and Lifehacker on first impressions and interviews, with Lifehacker noting how important first impressions are for interviews, while Dealbreaker discusses how some firms essentially interview people for a weekend to test their social acumen.
- Daled Amos asks if anyone's taking bets on when Obama's next speech in Cairo will be.
Monday, January 31, 2011
EZ Reads 1/31/11
Posted by Unknown at 10:57 PM
Labels: Baseball, Egypt, Health Care, Law, Mussar, Obama, Roundups, Technology
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the link, Ezzie.ReplyDelete