Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not A Simcha

It's just not a simcha until someone (okay, the whole family) brings out the dog bones and Indian headdresses, not to mention the team of custom-made shirts. Oh, and there were penguins. The big, huge, ice sculptured kind. Mazel tov, Mister and Mrs. G!

Note: Indian headdresses and penguins not pictured. That's just a dog mask. In case anyone's wondering, my gift to G was another win in our fantasy football league, lifting him to 9-1 and dropping me to 4-6.

5 comments:

  1. I think this should be edited to include the mention of the awesome sister who MADE the custom t-shirts :D. Sorry I missed this part of the shebang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stam - Sadly, no. I did mention snowballs to Papa G.

    SaraK - LOL. Hurrah to G's sis #2! And to sis #1 for allowing me some time with the best camera. (Mom, it's like yours, but with a better lens.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had some time with that camera too during the family pics. It's a serious piece of equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SaraK - sis1, when taking the camera back, told me "I'm sorry, Ezzie, I have to take it. You can come say goodbye to it before you leave."

    ReplyDelete