Pages

Friday, November 02, 2007

Shabbos Is Coming

...and I still haven't started cooking. (Shocker!) Of course, this time I'm not getting yelled at [at least not about that], as SerandEz & Elianna are headed to a far away rock for Shabbos. Feel free to say hi, and no, you don't need to say "Hi, I know this is awkward, but..." On the other hand, if you want to keep to the tradition everyone else seems to, you're more than welcome to.

Side question about Far Rockaway - why in the world is it considered part of Queens and not part of the Five Towns? (Or Six Towns.) This gets really annoying for those of us not from there, as we tend to like our newfound [or re-found] ability to make rights on red, and then suddenly find ourselves having to worry "Wait, where am I again? Can I do this?" This gets very annoying.

Have a wonderful Shabbos!

Powered by WebAds