Pages

Friday, November 02, 2007

Kosher Community Surveys

I meant to put this up a couple of nights ago, but forgot until now: Via Greg, here are the results to this year's kosher community survey in Baltimore which judges establishments that carry kosher food according to a number of standards.

I'm not surprised to see David Chu's get the best results by a sizable margin; I haven't been there in a while, but it was really, really good.

There are also the results to Washington, DC and Chicago listed there from earlier this year; I'm sure it will surprise some to see Shallot's as the second-best restaurant; Romanian as the second-best butcher; and it won't surprise anyone to see Breadsmith come in as the best bakery.

1 comment:

  1. Romanian is number one in that doc, isn't it? Good Morgen is runner up. Or am I reading it wrong?

    Have you ever had Taboun?

    ReplyDelete