Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sparkly Nail Polish

I heard a little rumor the other day. It seems as if a certain contributor to this blog was sporting sparkly nail polish. Now, most people hearing a rumor like that wouldn't be too shocked, they would just assume the rumor was about me. However, a cursory glance at my nails proved them to be sadly unpolished and very boring that day. It seems that the rumor was about someone else, someone male (well, a male furry rabbit-type animal, anyway)!

Well, of course the rumor was refuted, but I'm no sucker, I demanded proof of such innocence. So, a picture was procured. And I was shocked! Not only were sparkles involved, but an electric pink as well!



I think someone needs to tell the silly Hyrax that pink is for girls :)

Powered by WebAds