Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Not Liking to Study song

I haven't posted here in a while, so I figured I would, because I feel less guilty posting on Ezzie's blog than I do posting on my own when I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork. Not sure why. Hmmm.....

Anyway, here's a song I made for y'all. The tune is, "I'm going to Kentucky, I'm going to the fair, to see the seniorita, with flowers in her hair!" You should all know this tune and if you don't then you had a deprived childhood.


I really have to study
It's really very bad
I do not like to study
It makes me very sad
Study study study
I study all day long
It makes me so unhappy
And so I wrote this song.


'K. That's it. Bye!

8 comments:

  1. i dunno the tune but it fits to a variety of others...

    which is worse, studying or writing short responses to questions on the chapter? (im doing that as we speak. er, i was doing that til i took a break to read blogs.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I say studying.

    And I figured out it also works to the tune of "Doe a deer"

    Also, to certain parts of "How do I know...?"

    Hmmm, what other fun songs?

    I just can't wait to be king!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to have led a deprived childhood. However, the poem is amusing even when not set to music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Studying is a pain! Didn't we study enough in high school?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you obviously went to a different high school than i did...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to a different one than Erachet did, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. True! Anyone who went to mine and Raggedymom's high school should NOT have to study EVER again!

    ReplyDelete