Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thursday Night Football

...is really annoying. It means all your picks and lineups and whatnot need to be at least somewhat if not fully decided by Thursday, instead of having the weekend to do it.

Here's the total for me:
  • Pools [* - ones I really don't care much about if at all]
  • Spread: Office, Random Guy's, ESPN*
  • 1-16 weighted: Mine
  • Survivor: Mine, Big One, Big One (2), Random Guy's
  • Fantasy: League of my BIL & I; team of my BIL & I (public league); random league a friend invited me to join*.
All in all, not bad, and I'm not shelling out all that much $$ either. Again, if anyone is interested in joining either of the pools I run, feel free to email me at serandez at gmail dot com. And GO BROWNS!!!

4 comments:

  1. Cleveland Browns Football. A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a team who does not exist. Brady Quinn: a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of front office personnel who operate above the laws of competence and common decency.

    --bonus point for getting reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cleveland Browns...Football...A team barely alive."

    Roger Goodell: "Gentlemen, we can rebuild them. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic football team. The Cleveland Browns will be that team. Better than they were before. Better ... stronger ... faster."

    --hey, it could happen ('bout the only shot left)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knows about the big picture, but last night's outcome was very satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G - I don't get the reference, but I'd guess Batman or something.

    #2 was good. :)

    Bob - :P I'll agree, if only because I enjoy and appreciate the genius that is your Colts. And I like the Saints too, but they're nowhere near the Colts.

    ReplyDelete