And yes, David, I know I owe you two meals. Ugh. Why can't you be a Bengals' fan?!
- 5) Just Another Stern Girl asked last week if one would prefer total amnesia or a perfect memory.
- 4) NoyG notes that he's in for a crappy year, because he's not into the simanim.
- 3) Steg with one of the best posts he's ever written (IMHO), on judgment.
- 2) R' Horowitz on weighing what's important. Not everything is a 10.
- 1) I heart BeyondBT. A few great posts the last week or so - Phyllis' roller-coaster path to Judaism is fascinating; David Linn's emphasis on drop by drop is a perfect lesson; and I enjoyed Mark Frankel's We're all Baalei Teshuva.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 9/18: Tipping the Scales
A few thoughts out there on weighing different ideas; ideal for this week: