Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007

NFL Season Begins: Browns Stink Already

It's 1:20, and so far, the Browns have done the following: 2-yard run, incomplete, sack, 15-yard punt by the backup punter leading to a quick TD for the Steelers, and an interception returned to the Browns' 17 just now. Nice. Oh, and now a sack by Wimbley was taken away thanks to an offsides on the Browns.

Meanwhile, whatever happened to normal offensive TDs? The Bills just returned a punt for a TD. Two TDs in the Colts-Saints game were by the defense. The Vikings just returned an INT for a TD. The Eagles fumbled a punt and the Packers recovered it in the endzone for a TD. Only the Panthers and Patriots drove down for scores so far. Weird.

11 comments:

  1. I take my medium rare!

    * Letting readers in on the joke: Ezzie has developed a bad habit of losing friendly sports bets to me. This time he took his pathetic Browns over my Steelers. Loser buys steak dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gonna be a long season in Cleveland. Same goes for Atlanta. Someone told me yesterday it would be a long year for me as a Falcons' fan, and I replied that I had had a long lifetime as a Falcons' fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David - As soon as Frye got picked off, I thought "well, guess dinner's on me".

    HH - Sha.

    Jewboy - You should try being a Cleveland fan. Just multiply your worst memories by 1000.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess your Falcons, the Browns and my J-E-T-S will all be fighting to draft Slaton next year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess your Falcons, the Browns and my J-E-T-S will all be fighting to draft Slaton next year...
    ----

    Oh, no, no, no. For the Brownies do not own their pick as it was passed on in order to draft that Montana of the clipboard known as Brady Quinn.

    I'm already in mid-season frustration form.

    ReplyDelete
  6. G - Came quick this year, didn't it. I had it by 1:20.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to make a crack, but I am a Raider fan. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm, we're fighting to draft Brian Brohm, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with Brohm...he's never going to have success in the NFL.

    ReplyDelete