Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sister, Sister

Today is June 22nd... also known as my sister's birthday, my "sister's" birthday, and my sister and brother-in-law's anniversary. I always thought it convenient that my sister Vervel got married on her birthday; one less day for me to remember. I found it ironic that my "sister" B shared the same birthday as Vervel, and laughed when she got married June 21st... and that they brought out a birthday cake as the clock struck midnight in honor of her birthday.

So - a very Happy 10th Anniversary to Vervel and BIL - 10 years, that's really something. To B and JB - 4 years ain't too shabby, either.

While thinking of B as 25 years old isn't so weird (halfway to 50!), thinking of Vervel as 32... You're finally half as old as Dad. Now that is old. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mazel tov all around!

    Just curious, where does the name Vervel come from?

    ReplyDelete