Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What I'm Busy With

  • Celebrating good times with friends and family.
  • Getting ready for this weekend's trip to Baltimore, by van, with grandparents, to... see directly above.
  • Trying to figure out why our internet connection is so slow.
  • Working on three fantasy football teams (two drafts completed). So far, so good.
  • Trying to salvage my recently ignored fantasy baseball team. Hopefully it's not too little, too late.
  • Getting my 2008 NFL Pool up, running, and more full. Why oh why does everyone always wait until the last second? Sigh. At least I've already gotten the money from a bunch of people.
  • Selling my tickets to Sunday's season opener for the Cleveland Browns against the Dallas Cowboys. [Note to self: Steal Dad's tickets.]
  • Celebrating Sarah Palin's nomination for Vice President.
  • Actually doing important things that matter and do not involve sports (I know, rare, right?), most of which I can't or won't post on a public blog.

Powered by WebAds