Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oh, Definitely

For what it's worth, the Denver-Baltimore game was both good and bad. The good: Javon Walker was held under 80 yards, resulting in a fantasy football win for my brother-in-law and I despite an atrocious week. Thank you, Jaguars D for saving us.

The bad: I was a perfect 13-0 going into the Ravens-Broncos game, leading the pool I run by a point. Three others were 13-0 as well, but they all picked the opposing team from me. All I needed was for their team to not win (loss or tie). Unfortunately, their team was the Broncos, and I finished out of the money for the week. Ah well.

PS The Browns may stink, but at least they covered the spread! (Most people won't get that.)

1 comment:

  1. i know nothing about that game you call (american) football but i do like the diagram :)

    ReplyDelete