Monday, June 12, 2006

Met Blogger Checklist

Only because I've run into/met so many over the last couple of weeks... I figured I may as well put this up, Steg-style (but without the actual style). I'm including those on my blogroll and a couple others that pop into my head... and the standards are pretty low to count. Meeting someone for a second or two pretty much qualifies, though there's only about two or three of those.

Met: (some longer than others)
Chaverai (TypoLad, RubinCompServ)
Kefirot
RaggedHoboJungle
Tzarich Iyun
Xvi
StillRuleAll
BeyondBT (David Linn, David Kirschner)
CharlieHall
CrossCurrents (R' Yaakov Menken, R' Yitzchak Adlerstein)
DovBear*
JewishPros
LabRab
Nephtuli
SoccerDad
Moshe Potemkin
Larry Lenhoff
Holy Hyrax1
The Slippery Slope
Orthodox Paradox
Met family of:
Ayelet (husband)
Rafi G (cousin)
Air Time (brother)
CWY (brother)
Israel Perspectives (brother)
MOChassid (son)
Should have met by now [my fault]:
PsychoToddler
Fudge
Have way too many or close mutual connections:
Jameel @ the Muqata
Me-Ander/Shiloh Musings
French Hill
Okay, who'd I leave out?!

* Just kidding. But how many of you perked up at that one?!

1 Doesn't have his own blog... but he blogs more than most of us.

Powered by WebAds