A few notes on my part: Blogger II stinks. Half the blogs don't seem to take comments these days, I lost a really well-researched post I was writing, and I can't take advantage of some of the "new features" without losing a nice chunk of what I've got. Rex Grossman stinks. The interceptions he threw were clear picks the second he let go, as the Bears fans next to me screamed "NO!" when each one fluttered HIGH into the air, hanging up there long enough for any high-school safety or corner to get under. I think the second one was being clocked for hang time. And the fumbled snap was right in his hands - I know the ball is wet, but come on... it went right through, it didn't slide off.
Okay, on to the posts - a number of which are really from the heart:
And on to the Top 5:
- 10) Robbie cleans up.
- 9) This is a great reminder of why I love IsraellyCool. Hehe.
- 8) Ayelet has love for geeks.
- 7) SaraK links to a really well-made video (if you like Grey's Anatomy).
- 6) This post by Treppenwitz about his new glasses which are helping with dyslexia is fascinating. We know quite a number of people with it, and [full disclosure] my sister-in-law is an optometrist in the NY/NJ area and recently opened a vision therapy center that does this type of work.
Finally a couple of bonuses from last week:
- 5) Yaakov Astor runs into some anti-Semitism in The Jews Are Taking Over at BeyondBT.
- 4) This video at Frum Philly Farmgirl made me cry (happy and sad). [via Shoshana]
- 3) Chana writes perhaps better than ever in discussing The Lonely Man of Faith about Rav Soloveitchik.
- 2) Raggedy Mom has a beautiful post about bedtime at the Raggedys.
- 1) Fascinatingly honest post by LabRab on what his PostSecret card would be.