Pages

Friday, October 27, 2006

So Little Time...

I wanted to put up a whole bunch of posts, but between Blogger problems and my own going out I simply didn't have the time. A few quick notes:
  • The post before this was the 1,300th post on SerandEz. Wow.
  • I'm shocked that the Cards are up 3-1 in the World Series.
  • My camera is back from Canon - long story, but I have quite the moral dilemma now; so far, we're taking the probably overly nice route and losing money that we may not have to.
  • On a similar (oooh, related?) note, we're getting to keep a lot of rent money - but that's because we still don't have a kitchen (not to mention other problems). I hate Home Depot, who has spun a fabulous series of lies and promises... while putting on an incredible show of incompetence.
  • I've met a few more bloggers recently, with Irina the latest victim. So far, it seems like all the blawgers I know (lawyer/law student bloggers) are nice, blowing stereotypes out of the water.
  • I was finally able to attend TheShmuz. Solid. Need to go a few more times before I can write a good deal about it. Impressive crowd for an average Monday night in KGH - 50 people.
I had wanted to do a quick roundup, but that's not happening. One random blog note: I miss RenReb. (We hope all is well, and that you come back when is good for you...) I miss Orthomom, too, though she's not really missing, just a bit bogged down. On the flip side of those genres, Shifra and Ariella have been great lately and been posting a lot more often. Layla tov!

15 comments:

  1. good luck with your busy schedule
    if you've had time to meet with bloggers - i guess youre doin okay!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I've met a few more bloggers recently, with Irina the latest victim. So far, it seems like all the blawgers I know (lawyer/law student bloggers) are nice, blowing stereotypes out of the water."

    Surely, you lie. We've met several times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOWIK - Heh. Thanks :)

    DL - Ha! I almost put in a line to you, but then I decided to be nice... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work, work, work. Is that your best excuse for slow posting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. David - I am, aren't I? I *really* thought of picking on Prof. Justice... :P

    FoE - Until you post, you're just a husband. A husband who might get a pie in the face.

    I think I hear you on the hashkafa, though I'm not sure in what way you mean it. I had slightly different issues, but overall I thought it was solid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack - LOL. I have *no* clue how you do it. Do you actually work!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ez,

    Do you know anyone who knows anyone who knows where to stay if you are frum and you need to be near Cornell Medical Center for 5 days, including over Shabbos?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's another blawger you recently met.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Irina - :)

    Chana - I will find out for you if I can.

    Jewboy - Ah, didn't realize that part. See? Further proving.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jack - LOL. I have *no* clue how you do it. Do you actually work!?

    Ezzie,

    A good magician never gives away his secrets. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, maybe I can let you in one. The first thing that I do is 9835jhg and then I 075juy followed by a careful 998432ko.

    Crack the code and you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bagel - You're probably right!

    FoE - I'll have to go a few more times to see.

    Jack - I think I got it! ;)

    ReplyDelete