Some good/fun reads for Purim:
- Harry-er with a really nice message in time for Purim.
- He also wrote an even better piece, as heard from R' Willig, about adding to one's Judaism - wait until you've got the original stuff down pat.
- Wolf with a really good, interesting essay on "Expunging the Kool-Aid" in one's religious beliefs. I don't know that I agree with all of it or his whole approach, but it's a very worthwhile read.
- xkcd with a great comic on Time Management.
- R' Slifkin with an odd page of segulos given out by his son's ganenet. Err... awkward!!
- Finally, this is billed as "Modi & Brian decided it would be a good idea to officiate a wedding. A Big Black JEWISH Wedding!" Odd and hilarious in so many ways (that the people are black is actually not that relevant). Gets good about 1:20 in.
- Lifehacker on how to use statistics to live forever. (Or a while, anyway.)