Thursday, May 21, 2009

Internet Explorers - Help?

Apparently SerandEz is not loading properly for people who still use Internet Explorer*. If anyone can think of or knows of any reasons this may be, please let me know - I have no idea what could be causing this, and am not aware of any changes I may have made that could have.

Can anyone pinpoint if it's something specific or at a specific point where it won't load?

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE1: Via Blogger Help:
Some users are seeing an 'Operation Aborted' error message when trying to load their blogs from Internet Explorer. We're looking into this and will update this message when we have a fix.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
That's what I saw when I switched to IE. Hopefully when they figure it out, things will be okay.

UPDATE2: Jameel tried taking off the "Followers" widget, and that seems to have worked; I'm doing the same. Please let me know if it's better (or if it's not). Thanks!

* Princess D'Tiara questions why anyone still uses IE, but we'll be nice. :)

Powered by WebAds