Have a wonderful Shabbos, everyone!
- G6 has the video of her son Joey on Who Wants to be a Millionaire - a nice kiddush Hashem, I must say. Seems like a really great guy.
- While I was reading a piece about the latest "American Girl" doll being a Jewish one, I stumbled on this interesting piece about an Israeli woman who won an Arabic literary prize. Impressive.
- (via Jack) Apparently, ABC goes to J-bloggers to get opinions on news stories, like this one about the first black female Rabbi in the US. It quotes R' Gil Student and Shlomah Shamos of VIN.
- BaltimoreJewish discusses ParnasaFest, coming very soon in Baltimore.
- Google is using an algorithm to figure out which of its employees might quit.
- New York has the worst drivers. Who knew!?
- The pic at right of the Milky Way is a tiny version of a beautiful one. Jack has the link to the full thing - wow.
- An absolutely wonderful piece on Cleveland and the Cavs in this week's Sports Illustrated by Joe Posnanski. Opening line:What are two things you will never see in Cleveland?
A victory parade and the sky.