Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ezzie's Pool Year XI

Despite some glitches with CBS that are still being worked out, I will once again be hosting my annual NFL pools. The pool works on a "1-16" system, which essentially means picking the winner of every game each week and weighting them from most to least confident (16 on the one you're most confident, say Colts over Texans, while putting 1 on the least confident, like a Steelers' upset victory in Cleveland ;) ). There are winners each week and at the end of the season.

To avoid incurring the losses I did the past couple of years, the costs are the following: $100 for the season if the money is received before the season starts on September 6th; $125 if it's postmarked by September 10th. $150 if sent after that date, or $10 each week if a person does not wish to be in for the entire season.

If there's enough interest, I will also run a suicide or survivor pool as I did last year ($50/entry).

If you're interested in either, email me at serandez at gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. Ezzie - You forgot to stipulate that if money is not received, then you cant join. That might help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought that was implied.

    But in case not: IF YOU DON'T PAY, YOU'RE NOT IN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rather optimistic of you to consider a Steeler win over Cleveland an upset. Or was that the joke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Clearly, I think the Browns will win... but yeah, that was a joke. I'm waiting for David Linn to respond. :)

    ReplyDelete