Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 8/1: A Gut Nacht/Morgen

Those who know me will be happy to hear that I got a haircut. Elsewhere, I feel like Gagne will only cause (small) problems for the Red Sox. A few good reads, now that I've actually had some time to read blogs at 4-5 in the morning...
  • Bonus: Hilarious video at Jewbiquitous. Jack, you'll like this one.
  • 5) Greg reports that a Kosher Subway is coming to Baltimore. At least they're being smart and using the pareve cheese, unlike the one in Flatbush.
  • 4) Orthomom has a solid post as usual on a recent billboard battle.
  • 3) The PsychoToddler clan gets the typical "Welcome to Israel" runaround.
  • 2) Rivka debates whether to open up to her rav; I think this is something that so many struggle with silently.
  • 1) Harry tells over a wonderful story about Simcha Weddings in Chicago. Wow. (via Kindness Happens)
Have a wonderful morning!

Powered by WebAds