A few that I just enjoyed:
Enjoy! Personally, I read a few pieces in both of the YU publications and enjoyed most the article I discussed earlier [see below] along with a few others; and I agree with Gil on having a Rebbe the first couple of years of undergrad [which may surprise some who know me]. I do think that a course in Tanach might be beneficial to many, though, and I don't know that people could gain as much learning it on their own as Gil suggests.
- R' Ally discusses Crazy Is Normal in response to a student's question regarding a girl he's dating.
- Wolf mentions an article about older singles in this week's Jewish Press and takes on the stupidity of some of them.
- DryBones has a great comic, but more importantly sharp post about the soldier who was almost killed yesterday when he accidentally drove into Jenin.
- IsraellyCool notes the astounding hypocrisy of the ISM regarding the incident.
- Our(formerlyAir)Time makes me want to fly ElAl when we next go to Israel. Sweet.
- Finally, R' Gil gives his impressions on the first editions of the YU Commentator and Observer, then takes on one editorial suggesting a change in the Yeshiva's learning curricula.