Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Home Sweet Home

We are home, after spending the last 3-1/2 weeks at my in-laws, which means we just finished our first Shabbos at home with Elianna! [But of course, no pics, because we don't have a camera... :( ]

We're in the process of reorganizing quite a bit, but sometime soon (tomorrow?) I should finally be able to get back to blogging - something that I was unable to do much at my in-laws with their Internet connection a bit haywire.

Meanwhile, Lebron James started his playoff career with a triple-double - the only person other than Magic Johnson to do so. But yeah, I'm sure he's overwhelmed. :) Go Cavs!!

14 comments:

  1. welcome back!
    hope you & your fam had a nice pesach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - yes, we did! And you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elianna????

    In-laws????

    Where am I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HH - I don't think you *ever* know where you are. I was in Monsey, at my in-laws, for about 3-1/2 weeks, now I'm in Queens. Perhaps you're somewhere in Idaho? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ezzie: welcome back home and welcome back to the blogosphere....missed your generous spirit! Yay...glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man, you gotta do somethin' about that camera! You've got a new bambina who needs pictures taken, pronto! Gotta fill up that photo album. Also, I'm selfish enough to want to send more photos! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put pics soon! Tell Serach and Elianna I say hi! Hope all is well with you guys-Miss ya!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all! And Shira - we're working on getting one... :)

    ReplyDelete