Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Argh!

Okay, this is annoying. For some reason, I can do anything online the last couple of days but... blog! I can read blogs, but I can't post, edit, sign in or out, or comment on any blog that has Blogger comments. For some reason, any page that has Blogger.com in its URL won't load.

So how am I posting now? I remembered that I downloaded an extension for Firefox a while back called "Performancing". It's intended purpose is to allow you to blog something right when you see it - say you see an article that you just have to link to for some reason... you click on Performancing, a small window pops up, you type up a post, and voila! A post!

But I didn't like it, and didn't use it. For the same effort, I could open a tab and post that way. Granted, now that I'm using it, I see how Performancing by taking up only half the page lets me read and write at the same time, but I didn't see the greatness in it. Now, though, this may just let me get around whatever is blocking me (and another computer here on the same network - it's not the computers, it's the ISP, and I don't get why). So... I guess I'm starting to get back to blogging finally!

Since I still can't comment, or even see most comments, though... I believe PsychoToddler kindly stated that with our beautiful, sweet, and behaved baby I have a "free pass" on blogging for a while - and that was obviously appreciated and true, and I realize that. But the truth is... I'm not doing much now besides taking care of Elianna, who bH is a great baby who hasn't cried much or kept us up at night. I *enjoy* blogging, and I have the time for it - I just didn't have the access to do it, which was frustrating me. Anyways, let's see if this works!

[Oh, note: I probably won't be able to see your comments on and off for a while, though the next 2 days I should have some normal access. But please, comment away! :)

Oh - Plus, if you're signed into Blogger, I will see the comments because they get forwarded to my e-mail. If you're not signed in... I won't. So make yourself a Blogger name! You don't need a blog to have one!]

3 comments:

  1. i had a problem like that for a while with commenting, i would write something and publish the comment but it would not work, no one got any of them! but after a while it worked again, i did send in a number of complaints to blogger and i checked their help pages.
    anyway, i hope you get it sorted out soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a different problem... My browsers freeze on me ALL the time. I sure hope Firefox gets its act together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irina - never had a problem with Firefox... maybe you have a bug?

    ReplyDelete