May as well get rid of a few more pieces I've had saved:
- Alleyways posts about a little bird in his family, and another little bird.
- In light of R' Aviner's comments favoring separate buses for men and women, WestBankMama asks simply "Are there other 'normal' frum people out there?"
- A worthwhile clip at The Daily Harangue about food expiration dates and how much time you have to eat or drink the products after they've passed.
- I was planning on writing more on this, but will pass in the end: 1/3 of Charedi junior high and high school youths are "hidden dropouts" - sharply higher than the rest of the country.
Finally, if you have an addictive personality, do not try this site (via Freakonomics). But it's supercool in concept: Swoopo. If you win, it's amazing. If you lose, you feel like it's not such a big deal. And all the way through, they're raking it in.
- Now baseball teams are using technology to adjust ticket prices right up until gameday. Cool.
- 5 ways to misery video - very funny.
- Honestly Frum excerpts a piece from the Sacks Haggadah on the rasha's question.
- In case you didn't know, BMI is garbage.
- Jameel brings in the DryBones "State of Palestine" quiz.