- Honestly Frum with an interesting rant to the Modern Orthodox world.
- Ariella at Kallah Magazine asks what you'd do different if you could redo your wedding.
- Gil writes about whether one is obligated to give charity to someone who does not work (and can). Conclusion: No.
- I enjoyed this list of classic insults from classic people. A couple fun examples:"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." - William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway).
"Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words?" - Ernest Hemingway (about William Faulkner)
"A modest little person, with much to be modest about." – Winston Churchill
- Fantastic piece by Mortimer Zuckerman on unemployment in today's Wall Street Journal. Basically, this is much worse than the numbers say, and we've just blown a trillion dollars.
- A really good piece on judges and umpires in the New York Times. Interesting and well-written.
- RafiG notes that new Cav Anthony Parker is wearing #18 to harken back to his positive times as part of Maccabi Tel Aviv. Cool.
- He also has a hilarious "Jewish Sports" video that is so classically Jewish. "Come on, let him move up 6 meters... his mother came so far to watch him... Why can't you do a little favor!? Everyone is against the Jews!"