Pages

Monday, April 30, 2007

Ezzie's JIB Picks III (Best Posts)

Here are I & II.

The main posts voting page is here.

Before I even begin, let me point to one group I've dubbed The Crying Zone. Best Overall Group F has a number of amazing posts that will have you crying your eyes out. It is posts like these that are at the heart of the J-blogosphere.

I'm also flattered and happy to announce that four posts from this blog were nominated - three of them by Pobody's Nerfect and one by me. In Best Overall Group C, Pobody has two nominations: Pobody Ever Needs to be Nerfect and Sensitivities... or the Lack Thereof. Personally, I prefer the latter, but it seems others so far prefer the former. In Best Jewish Religious Group B, my own A Hitch & A Prayer was nominated, but I think Pobody's Metamorphosis of a Teenage Punk is far better. Also, the How I Met Serach series [in the sidebar] was nominated in Best Series Group B.

And now, on to the picks:
Check out the posts and the blogs of the people who wrote them, and of course, don't forget to vote! Enjoy!

Powered by WebAds