Pages

Monday, April 02, 2007

A Communal Seder & A Beautiful Story

Firstly, for those who know people in Brooklyn looking for a seder, via R' Chaim HaQoton:
My cousin and former blogger, Heshy Friedman of Heshy's House, is once again making his grand Passover meal for secular Jews with little or no Jewish background. This meal, the ritual Passover Seder, will take place at his house on Monday night at 9:00 p.m.
R' Chaim has the address.

Second, a beautiful story that was told to me by Pobody's Nerfect, who witnessed this yesterday:
I was in [one of the two Jewish bookstores in Cleveland] today and I saw such a beautiful thing. Basically, [one of the owners] told a customer, "No, we don't have that in, but I just called [the other Jewish bookstore in Cleveland] and they have it in..."
Awesome.

Have a wonderful, inspiring, joyous and fulfilling Pesach, everybody! Chag Sameach!

2 comments: